Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Not A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

I am utterly fed up and pissed with at least one freakin' liberal in my neighborhood. This man, I guess just really feels the desire or need to to kill a good thing and an enjoyable moment. I went outside yesterday to show them pictures and videos of my time at the 9/12 March in D.C. over the weekend and the one of the liberal men has to act like a gosh dang know it all about the number of people that attended the march. He said, "I watched the news and saw the pictures. And, it just had to be this small number of people." He was extremely adamount about the number of people who attended the march. Well, this freaking libtard watches MSNBC which is utterly leftist to the enth degree. This neighbor is a pain in the a$$ hippie that thinks he knows it all about politics and how the world should be because he watches the History channel and reads both the liberal leaning newspaper, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, and the Rolling Stones magazine. I said, " I was there and you weren't, so how the hell would you know how many people were actually there?" He pushed my buttons on purpose which he tries to do on a pretty regular basis. Because he watched a freaking news story he thinks he knows how many people attended the March. This is from a hippie who was a roadie on a few different bands, did drugs, and protested the Vietnam War himself. Then, he said, I don't know why you protested. What's the point? Did it change anything? He is a freaking hypocrite. He just irks me and really pisses me off. I went over there excited about the weekend and he pretty much killed my high that I was on from participating in the march over the weekend. Well, lets just say I was in rare form and he deserved his comuppance. Well, anyways I don't plan on hanging out with him for awhile. I am passionate about my beliefs related to politics. It is the first time that I have found something that I am on fire for and actually want to pursue a career in. And, this loser idiot knows that, but he takes pleasure in causing arguments and the frustration that goes along with it. Then, he has the gall to say I pay more taxes than you and pay for your college education. I said what the F? I have loans. You don't pay for my college education. But, if he did, with him being a liberal doesn't he believe in spreading the wealth? Oh, I guess that's only applies to liberals. All he does all day long is either sit on his chair inside the house or outside if the weather's nice out. So, I said I want to make a difference in this world, but you go ahead and sit on your butt all day long and do nothing. I'll work at my small part-time job, go to college, and be involved politially while he does what? Sits on his A$$ all day long.

2 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Where's the passion in this post ?... LOL

Teresa said...

Probably way too much passion LOL